Saturday, December 31, 2016

First Things First

This blog is a journal of important things related to my fight to win a battle with breast cancer.  It took me a good 5 minutes to type that line.  It still seems like what's happening to me is something different - not breast cancer like other people have.  Something simpler but not the real thing.

This blog will help me remember things that I can use to help someone else once I'm well again.

If you are squeamish about the idea of prayer or you don't believe in its power, you'll be put off by most of the things I write here.  I believe in its power and the power of the Great Physician.  When I can update the details of the journey, you can read them here.  When I can't, my agent will do it for me.  More about her later.

In the Eye of the Storm - Ryan Stevenson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: (Please include your name.)